Gaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Gaiaaddict wrote:

Razormane wrote:

I can't stand horror-themed games (or movies for that matter), even games that have a minor "horror-component"... HALO 3 had a Flood (basically HALO's zombies) overload section which was the most depressing bit of videogaming I ever experienced. It wasn't fun, challenging or thrilling at all, it was just plain off-putting and depressing, hoping to make it from checkpoiint to checkpoint. :dash: :dash: There are a 1000 reasons one can play videogames but that Flood bit was the exact opposite of all those reasons combined :bad:
      I had the same experience playing Telltale's Walking Dead game back in 2012, there aren't much of challenges (instead using your console you rather grab some popcorn because its more like an movie) and part 3 onwards the storyline got really depressing, which is every character you met dies on a most tragic way possible and the storyline was based on your decisions you make with your character so you should be feel guilty about it. :kill:

Sounds pretty depressing alright... There a way to save them or does the game let them die regardless of your choices, only in a less horrible way?

-- The Anthem 2003 | Opus 17 | L.E.D. There Be Light | 7 Instead Of 8 --
    • Gaiaaddict wrote:

Why does it reminds me of this? :P

This game was unknow for me yet now... And, uau, i'm surprised with the freedom that you have in the game!, and that this is for mobile ( :woot: ) sadly i haven't a android/iOS device (My dev. is Windows phone), and i can't emulate this in the PC here for now.
      TUNE OF THE YEAR: Safe Inside You - Armin (Rising Star) ft. Betsie Larkin
      I'm collecting tunes played in Asot, here are the lists: (Finally updated!)
      2015: (Part I) (Part II)|(Still missing some episodes) :pardon:
      2016: Soon

Post was edited 1 time, last by OlacirX ().

• Opened the WP store and this was highlighted. First football game that i put in my mobile, yet discovering, but, seems good (especially for mobile).

Instantly remind me of this youtube.com/watch?v=m8fwKWKFmbw
    • Saw it past week in a facebook group, and (UAU!)
      Author's Comment: "Over 2 weeks of building I present to you Sonic the Hedgehog In Dominoes. I’m not a fan of the Sonic games, actually I’ve never enjoyed playing one, However I enjoy the characters and I understand why people love them. I put a lot of effort into..."

• LarryR04 wrote:

Diablo III

Been wanting to finish this game. for a few months now. Continuing where I left off in the Desolate Sands. Demon Hunter is who I have been using and I am at level 23. :gamer:
      Used to play it a lot with a couple of friends when it first came out. Actually tempted to get back into it in the near future. Bought the expansion last year and barely played it, so I still have things to see.
    • Rok wrote:

LarryR04 wrote:

Diablo III

Been wanting to finish this game. for a few months now. Continuing where I left off in the Desolate Sands. Demon Hunter is who I have been using and I am at level 23. :gamer:
      Used to play it a lot with a couple of friends when it first came out. Actually tempted to get back into it in the near future. Bought the expansion last year and barely played it, so I still have things to see.
      Yeah there's still some other upgrades that I would like too see also in the other modes like Hell mode and Nightmare mode etc. I am only on Normal mode so I have tons of catching up to do. Who have you been using?
      Current Favorite: Blufeld & Platunoff - Tiefe Gedanken (Alex Vidal Remix)
      Time Machine
      Darkboy Sessions
    • LarryR04 wrote:

Rok wrote:

LarryR04 wrote:

Diablo III

Yeah there's still some other upgrades that I would like too see also in the other modes like Hell mode and Nightmare mode etc. I am only on Normal mode so I have tons of catching up to do. Who have you been using?
      Wizard. :sun:
    • Recently completed FFVII, simply amazing, can't wait for the remake, though it might be spoiled by the episode format...

Looking forward to:
      • FFXV (can't believe it was delayed) (original demo felt so sluggish at first, but recently played it again (after patch?), and it felt great)
      • World of Final Fantasy (maybe, going to wait for reviews)
      • FIFA 17 (played since 2006, didn't play FIFA 16) (new game engine has me very intrigued, waiting on the demo)
      • Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC (might as well put the season pass to good use)
      • Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (apparently features new game mechanics that will be used for KH3)
      • Kingdom Hearts 3 (this game actually might never get released)
    • ^ Just watched it... I can't friggin wait!!

I love how the environment gives off that Metroid Prime vibe... Hostile, alien world and you are all by yourself to explore it. Got a bit of a HALO vibe from that bit where the MAKO drives out and the voice-over says they're gonna speed up showing the content the game has to offer. The combat part looked typically Mass Effect, but even crazier than before with all that thruster-based jumping and smashing into enemies. :shout:

:ohmy: MECHS -FLIP ME- NOT THEM AGAIN :ohmy:

Seeing Krogans and Turians again put a big smile on my face especially the one that's on your team. Krogan voices/characters have ALWAYS rocked, whether they were your allies or enemies :D

It all looks so delicious and I want it RIGHT NOW :sun:

...All I miss in all this is Jennifer Hale's voice. God, she gave so much epic life to my fem-Shep in the original trilogy. Might be the best voice offered to character ever for me. Have to admit I've missed out on quite some iconic titles post-2007ish but honesty, Hale's Shepard is in a League of its Own, especially during Renegade sequences. TOTAL. BADASS.

• When I bought my New 3DS, I got my hands on:

Fire Emblem: Awakening
      So far I've ADORED this game. Beside Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Warcraft III (and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon on 3ds) I haven't played any strategy based rpg games. I love the story, the characters, the humor, the art and looks for the world... A true masterpiece I've kept myself away from unnecessarily. BUT THEN!

Nintendo announced Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch and Metroid: Samus Returns for 3DS. It sent me into METROID HYPERMODE, causing me to buy:

Metroid Prime Federation Force
      Metroid: Other M
      I've played only the very start of both. I partially understand some of the criticisms against both so far but in general I have not been "meh'd" by either yet. FF looks like a more colorful Prime game (without Samus) but I like the concept of equiping mods to enhance your Mech's abilities. I feel Nintendo were experimenting with expanding the Metroid universe here, also trying out new game styles for future Metroid titles. It's release timing was just poor, other than that, no reason to hate this, if you didn't hate Pinball or Hunters. As for Other M, I feel this one might be exploring a very interesting direction for future 2(.5)D Metroid games by making Samus fight more dynamically. Heck, one could say the Smash Bros titles have played their part in enhancing her combat prowess beyond being a skilled gunner. Melee moves, b*tcheeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! Samus Returns trailer already showed some Other M-ish mechanics with the counter-attack. It's simply the next step for the franchise, and it is one I welcome with open arms. The series have come a long way from the 1986 original! But entertaining and interesting as these two titles have been so far...

I WANT MORE. Thus I find myself on Nintendo's eShop where I am about to get my hands on...

Metroid II: The Return Of Samus
      Super Metroid
      I've been wanting to play these games for THIRTEEN years now. The time has FINALLY come.

I OFFICIALLY PROCLAIM 2017 THE YEAR OF MANETROID